Work for Us
The position detailed below is located in Tunbridge Wells, all applicants should provide a CV or Resume detailing experience and links to any online portfolio or live work.
University 'Year in Industry' Placement
We are looking for students seeking a year placement / sponsorship to become part of the team.
You will be expected to be reasonably productive from day one, working within a small team of web professionals, benefiting from their extensive experience and knowledge.
Candidates must be enthusiastic, flexible, reliable, and be able to demonstrate a genuine desire to learn. Attention to detail and ability to clearly communicate within the team is a must.
1. Display via a portfolio of previous work an understanding of design for usability and aesthetics
2. Be competent in hand-coding XHTML and CSS in a Dreamweaver-style development tool
3. Have experience in Photoshop or other design package
4. Be able to convert flat graphic layouts into cross-browser compatible, standards-compliant XHTML
5. Have an understanding of how to optimise images, XHTML and CSS
6. Be aware of existing and emerging web technologies
All working placements are paid as an employee, via monthly payments intended to cover living expenses. A sponsorship award can also be earned to be paid monthly through the final year. This sponsorship is not guaranteed and its value is performance related thereby allowing hard working students to be rewarded.
If you wish to be considered for this role please email with your details, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org